As the Land of the Gods, the first answer to this is, of course, the gods. While they can and do manifest on other continents on the planet, they are most likely to appear on Muunfel, and no one has really found a reason for this (it being the first land created has been a theory for some time, but there’s little evidence even in the words of Vayla).
Other than the Godkind, beings of Time and Magic, however, Muunfel is also populated by
- Mankind – any species created by one or more gods rather than one of the three energies that make up the universe. Includes humans, dwarves, and angels.
- Darkind – any species created by the energy of Nature. Usually called monsters, it also includes several intelligent “beast folk” species.
- Faekind – the fairies, created by Nature and Magic. They are many and varied.
- Tamkind – beings of Magic. The most common example is the Solians, though this also includes shapeshifters and elementals.
- Vaykind – elusive beings of Time. They are the rarest folk, but are most likely to be found in Synka.
- Elfkind – the youngest of any species created by the three, they come from Time and Nature.